Sheep In the Meadow and Little Sheep Virtues


  

















     Two patterns were used for this piece.  The first was a pattern-of-the month series called Little Sheep Virtues by Little House Needleworks.  The centerpiece was a separate pattern called Sheep in the Meadow by Country Cottage Needleworks.  I discovered them on Pinterest, and when I saw how someone had taken both patterns and put them together in one big picture, I decided to do the same.  The only thing I would change is the background fabric.  I kinda wish I'd chosen a darker background in order for the sheep to stand out better.  But it's still cute and I'm happy that it's completed.  


The Wrap-Up

Patterns Little Sheep Virtues by Little House Needleworks & 

                 Sheep In The Meadow by Country Cottage Needleworks

Unframed design size:  20-1/2"L x 12-1/2"H  

Fabric:  14 Count Oatmeal Aida Cross Stitching Fabric, 1/2 yard

Thread:  DMC Embroidery Floss

Finished:  December 2022

Comments

Popular Posts